Finextra and the EBA are constantly striving to make EBAday more sustainable by:
- Reducing unnecessary waste.
- Recycling as much waste material as possible.
- Minimizing the use of paper wherever possible.
- Minimizing energy usage wherever possible.
- Encouraging delegates to use public transport to travel to/from the event.
In addition, we try to work with venues with sustainability at the heart of their mission. You can read more about IFEMA's sustainability statement here.
Interested in sustainable finance?
Don't forget to join us on day 2 at 12.15 for 'Sustainable finance: assessing shades of green across payments and banking', taking place in Breakout Room 2.
Finextra also runs Sustainable Finance Live, a hybrid conference taking place on Tuesday 10 October. Hear from leaders about the problem statements and solutions that are defining the development of Sustainable Cities and the Sustainable Finance that is required at scale. Register online now.